How To Installation And Uninstallation Guide of Canon D530 Driver
Canon D530 Driver. All of the daily activities at company uses the printer for printing, copying, and scanning. So, many features that offered by the brand of printer product, including for Canon D550. It produces a high-quality result, such us printing, copying, and scanning of documents or photos. This driver has a multifunction copier. Besides that, It allows users to run a corporate administration and making any report. So, It perfectly helps resolve your business activities.
Canon Imageglass D530 driver is eco-friendly copying. It can reduce using of paper. For example, you enable copying documents with some page onto one page. So, the benefits of saving paper can be found. Moreover, the cost of property in running your business, of course, will also be reduced. Besides, energy saving is available for this driver. The speed of printing and copying is fast until 8.7 seconds per paper or 25 pages per minute. Exactly you will finish your printing job quickly.
For using this driver, actually, you have to install it. Instead, if you remove it because you have to change your versions or operating system of the computer, you only have to uninstallation this driver from your PC. So, in this article will tell you about how to installation and uninstallation canon d530 driver. Here we go
How To Installation Canon Imageglass D530 Driver
Before, you should make sure that your computer in windows 7 version and also you should log in as administrator. Besides, you also make sure that “windows user account control prompt” is active, if this is displayed, you have to click yes. The guide of installation of canon D530 driver below:
- Between canon printer and your computer is not connected
- Make sure your downloading for this driver is perfectly complete. Then click the open folder. You have to check the format of the file. It must be “Exe” type.
- Open it and click next. You have to wait for the extracts files of the installer. It prepares for installation
- After that, you must select the language that you prefer with. Click OK
- Then, you only need to follow the direction that listed on screen until finished.
How To Uninstallation Canon Imageglass D530 Driver
- First, go to “open devices and printers”. You can follow the guide with a click on the start menu for the start button – pictures – devices and printers.
- Remove this driver by right-clicking and select remove then click OK
- If you fail with this guide, you have to right-click again and click “Run as administrator”. After that, remove the device by clicking the yes option “remove”.